Create any form you need
With 20 different elements to choose from, build your own order, returns, contact, sign up or survey forms. For your website or Shopify POS.
Find your perfect form design
Get automatic email or text notifications each time you get a form response and create your own automatic confirmation email for customers.
Easy form contact management
Keep track of all form web or POS submissions in one centralized dashboard with a CSV download, Google Sheets and Mailchimp integration.
About Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms
POWr Form Builder allows you to build professional, easy-to-use and versatile forms to collect any information you need for your business. Simplify your workflow with email notifications every time someone completes your form and send customers automatic confirmation emails! Use it on your website or with Shopify POS.
- Subscription/Membership forms - Grow your email list by encouraging visitors to sign up!
- Feedback forms - collect valuable information on how to improve your products/services, both on your website and with Shopify POS.
- Order/returns forms - collect order or returns information.
- Contact forms - make it easy for customers to get in touch.
- Surveys - do market research for a new product or idea.
- Mailing list signup - get customer contact information on Shopify POS at checkout and automatically send them a follow up email.
Impress your audience with these Form Builder features:
- Email alerts - get email alerts every time somebody fills in your form.
- Choose from 20 different field options - dropdowns, multiple choice, email, phone number, images, the choice is yours!
- Position your form anywhere on the page, including making it popup when a user clicks on a custom floating button or on a side tab.
- Automatic email responses - design your own email auto-responder that gets sent to your users after they fill in your form.
- Save form submissions - all submitted form data is saved in your own POWr dashboard.
- Export submissions - export to a CSV in one simple click.
- Anti-spam protection - Captcha option available to prevent spam
- Conditional logic - show/hide answers based on the user’s previous answers.
- File upload - users can upload file up to 100MB (depending on chosen plan).
- Multi-page form - split up your form into pages so it’s easier to complete.
- After submission controls - redirect users to a specific URL after your form is submitted, limit submissions to one per user, one per page load, or hide the form.
- Google Sheets integration - form responses are automatically sent to a Google Sheet and updated in real time.
- MailChimp integration - connect your form to a MailChimp list.
- Integrate with MailChimp, Google Drive, Shopify, Constant Contact, AWeber, Salesforce and more! - connect to any app supported by Zapier.
Getting Started with POWr:
POWr is easy to install. Click on the green ‘GET’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Form Builder, and add it to any page of your Shopify site.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting up and running, we’re here to help! Unlike most app providers we offer a Help Center for answers, free support and our awesome team are available 24 hours a day.
- Google Sheets,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
6 Form Elements
1 Email Admin
or $8.09/month billed at $97.09 once per year
As Free +
No POWr Branding
or $14.39/month billed at $172.69 once per year
As Starter +
10MB File Uploads
Custom CSS + JS
or $44.99/month billed at $539.89 once per year
As Pro +
100MB File Upload
Unlimited Discount Codes
Business Upgrade for all 50 POWr Apps
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1058 reviews
Most recent reviews
⦿ A Phoenix Rising Wellness Institute™
Exceptionally professional! LOVE it~ Will find great use for it in the very near future for our upcoming classes and other plans for it! Thanks!
Aurora Training Corp.
Love how it auto syncs to Google Sheets. Would use it more if there was a way to control the amount of ticket sales (to enter a quantity maximum and have a "sold out" function). Also it's tricky to use GST, would like that to be more user friendly.
Thanks for the review, and the feature recommendation! The ability to limit responses is a feature our product team is evaluating.
Please add your vote to our feature request page, and we'll reach out if the feature becomes available:
I used this app to help me create a free questionnaire form. Very simple and easy to use, and very easy to install into your Shopify store.