Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Easy to use and does what it says it will do. I have received forms submitted by my customers and I am happy.

BrownLeaf Pens

Great App for receiving info from customers! Simple to create and publish any type of form and there are many options.

Lindsay Rapp Gallery

I used this app to help me make a form for my custom painting clients. I really like how easy it was to use. I just wish the form would load faster on my website. That is the only thing that is keeping me from giving it 5 stars

June 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! A script is required to load our plugins, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts on your HTML site. In other words, it is not that the POWr plugin is slow, but rather, it is waiting on other scripts to finish loading before rendering on your site.

While we cannot control the loading speed of your plugin on your HTML site, POWr's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone plugins. As our team continues to grow, we are actively working to make POWr plugins faster for our users!

True Online Sales Solutions

Great app. Easy to use and publish. Ended up upgrading so I could get more features. Worth every penny!

Bohobird

Hello, we use this app for almost anything and think very flexible, responsive and almost perfect. What you search for is probably here. Thanks

DrDent

Great product! Easy to install and ready to use in a few minutes, will recommend it for personal messages to the customers.

The Zeroclass Co.

Great, affordable platform that I have used on both of my Shopify sites. Also use the countdown timer etc.

NFG Entertainment

Great app to build a lead form! Thank you so much for making it so easy to do. I spent no time at all!

Velestia

I am still in the process of figuring out the features of the app but so far, I am liking it. it is easy to use.