Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Noelle Winery And Vineyards

Very easy to use and design. Reasonable Pricing. Would love to have secure forms so clients will feel more comfortable sending information.

Savage The Ultimate Apparel Company

So far, it's easy to set up and implement. Looking forward to seeing all it can do.

Thecommemorativeproeject Com

Super easy to use form builder. Compared to other apps that took hours to figure out I picked this up within minutes.

Drivetrain Sports

Easy to use and set up. Templates are visually appealing on the site even if you aren't a paying member - unlike some apps where the free version is so unsightly you are virtually forced to go with the paid version. I respect that and will more readily consider using them for future needs.

Dream Wake Design

Quick to start using, lots of great features, easy to use options and to setup. Thanks!

Xpoband

Very easy to use. My favorite part is the password protection of the page, a huge piece that is missing from Shopify. I want to hide just this page, only this the only tool that allows me to do it effectively. Thanks POWr!

Floodsax

Easy to use. I think it is a great tool that can be used for many things: product registration, and much more.

Extramileprinting Com

Forms work perfectly and support is excellent. Easy to use (once you figure out some small nuances) but the support is there for you and they respond quickly. Once you're up and running, the app is great. I can recommend this app as being well worth the money.

Extramileprinting.com

Sgx Gift Central

Intuitive and easy to use. Was able to setup forms within minutes.

Donasource

Pretty simple and easy! I built a pretty complex form in a matter of minutes!! Once built, I was able to test it and send information directly to me. I love how you can export the information to Excel to get a quick list of customers who have completed the form! Again, simple and easy to use!!