Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Thecommemorativeproeject Com

Super easy to use form builder. Compared to other apps that took hours to figure out I picked this up within minutes.

Drivetrain Sports

Easy to use and set up. Templates are visually appealing on the site even if you aren't a paying member - unlike some apps where the free version is so unsightly you are virtually forced to go with the paid version. I respect that and will more readily consider using them for future needs.

Xpoband

Very easy to use. My favorite part is the password protection of the page, a huge piece that is missing from Shopify. I want to hide just this page, only this the only tool that allows me to do it effectively. Thanks POWr!

Floodsax

Easy to use. I think it is a great tool that can be used for many things: product registration, and much more.

Extramileprinting Com

Forms work perfectly and support is excellent. Easy to use (once you figure out some small nuances) but the support is there for you and they respond quickly. Once you're up and running, the app is great. I can recommend this app as being well worth the money.

Extramileprinting.com

Sgx Gift Central

Intuitive and easy to use. Was able to setup forms within minutes.

Donasource

Pretty simple and easy! I built a pretty complex form in a matter of minutes!! Once built, I was able to test it and send information directly to me. I love how you can export the information to Excel to get a quick list of customers who have completed the form! Again, simple and easy to use!!

The Backroads General Store

Program is easy to understand and to use. I was able to change the look, design and feel of the form, as well as, the content of the form within minutes of installing it. Very happy with the app, as well as the customer service. I logged into their chat module and within seconds a tech answered a few questions I had and I was up and running.

Johnnyfly

Really easy to use, and limitless possibilities!

The Pound Cake Company

Perfect solution needed for our Shopify store. Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Easy to use. Support is spot on with help if you should need it. Recommended!