Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

CbusShops, LLC

This is going to change the way we do business. Easy to use. Looks great on the page. Email notifications. Love it all.

Foundry Room

Easy to create and the Free version covers the basics. Will look to upgrade soon as 25 submissions is nearing!

Beaufort Belle Company

I really enjoyed this app. It's user friendly for someone like me who is only moderately tech savvy. Thanks for making my day easier!

AudioEar

Awesome app for any types of creation. No needs any coding such a awesome app for non-coder developer and user.

SharonSmartWatches

is the best when it comes to Contact form builder, i really appreciate your services. thanks for the good work

Flexion Global

Form Builder is very simple to use, and lots of features. Very happy to recommend this app to anyone

Corso Custom Jewelry

I just released my website and I needed custom forms for a few of my customizable products (where I had over 100 variants). Yesterday I downloaded the free version (until I have some sales) and so far I'm impressed with how easy it's been to use to find a work around for my problem.

MyHappii

I have created my own form builder, and I love it to pop out on my website and attracting more customers to becoming our brand ambassador. The pricing is a bit pricy for a pro plan and hopefully can have some adjustments! In overall, the whole thing and interface is so clear and easy to use and it merges all data around my website. Very convenient and adequate! Nice one ☝️

American Freed'Em

I love the ease of use with this app, it's wonderful! Forms are easily customizable and there's plenty of options, even with the free version.

TUKUG

hi they charged me the full year today i hadnt go through the 5 days and i want to cancel it barbara@tampicofibermex.com please contact me tukug.shop