Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

American Freed'Em

I love the ease of use with this app, it's wonderful! Forms are easily customizable and there's plenty of options, even with the free version.

TUKUG

hi they charged me the full year today i hadnt go through the 5 days and i want to cancel it barbara@tampicofibermex.com please contact me tukug.shop

Zalemart

Awesome app. Does exactly what it's meant to do!

Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to embed forms on their website.

Foldin' Feathers Waterfowl

Really enjoyed working with this app. I found it very easy to use. I will definitely be using it again for future projects.

Wisp & Willow

I used it for my other website and really like how user-friendly it is, so I decided to use it for my new website too.

CleanSea

Both easy to use and also has many good applications to use on our Shopify Store. Quick to get started and great that there's a free plan available.

These Streets Mag

Quick and easy to use, definitely recommend. Has everything you need to make a clean and easy to fill form.

Ivey Student Leadership Conference

Non-refundable monthly updgrades

I must have signed up for the pro version thinking it would meet my needs, within 20 minutes i decided it wouldn't and uninstalled the app.

turns out as per section 9.1 of their terms and conditions, a monthly upgrade is non refundable so they charged me for the full month anyway.

tried to speak to support about because i thought it was a reasonable request to get it refunded but was denied. would have been nice for them to clearly say non-refundable up front and center vs. burying it in the T&C.

Soap On A Stick

Wow this is such a great tool. My website deals with custom orders all day long so its so easy to just have customers upload a picture and write exactly what they want in their own timing.

curarents

Works perfect! I was looking for a app to make a reservation form and found this app. The app is very easy to use and works perfect.