Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Femme Empower

I used this app to help me create a free questionnaire form. Very simple and easy to use, and very easy to install into your Shopify store.

Indie South

So simple to use! The perfect solution for a shop that also puts on events and requires an application process.

RPT Organics

IT WAS REALLY EASY TO USE, I AM NOT TECH SAVY AND I WAS ABLE TO DO IT BY MYSELF. IT IS ALSO FREE WHICH WAS THE BEST PART

MGF | Trucking

It's a bit glitchy - I have to refresh the page in order for the options to show up, but all in all i's a fine app - easy to use.

May 16, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review! We'd love to solve this for you and make your experience with our app better. So we can proceed, kindly send us an email to support@powr.io with the following information:
-Email address associated with your POWr account;
-Exact website URL where the app is published;
-A brief description of the issue you're experiencing. A screenshot or a video capture (if applicable) will be a great help too.

Looking forward to your email. Take care!

-Rea from POWr Support

If Forsikring

vjyvjvyjvuyjvuykvyukbgiuykhbuiplhnuilhoiugbyugbyugbyukgbuykbuykvuyvkugvkyuvkyvuykbunijkoiuytrdfyguhij

Iotti Gioielli

So far it is great even in the free version. Intuitive, customizable, flexible and very easy to use...bravo!

The Fan Cave

Great app, easy to use and does its job. Built a form for customers to fill out to get more information from them. Works great.

Dust-Confetti

it was a very easy to use app and has great options for any forms that you need, excellent customisation options.

LEXIQUS

This app helps me promote my page thru building up a responsive form. It is easy to use and integrate in your website.

DI ORO

This application is awesome and easy to use on any and all websites. Thank you for finally making a cost-effective option.