Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

phasil - Online Market

Muy Profesional, excelente herramienta, la recomiendo. Util para los principiantes y expertos, pruebenla.

Online Physio Centre

I like this form builder. It is simple and easy for a novice to use. thanks for a great app. i'll be back.

Neutronark

i think it's best evet contact form... easy simple and fast. let's download guys easy user interface

Clothes Doctor

This is great in theory, but the plugin dashboard is glitchy and the customer service is very slow. We pay for a subscription but I'm still waiting for an intelligent response to an issue we raised nearly 3 weeks ago...can you guys help please?

UPDATE: this problem has now been fixed and the plugin is working much better so I've updated my rating. It did take a long time though.

May 7, 2020

Dear Lucinda,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Unfortunately, right now we are getting a much higher volume of incoming requests which may result in a slight increase in time getting back to you. Rest assured that the members of our team are already looking into the issue & will get back to you once we have an update on this. Thank you very much for your patience.

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Very good app!! I build my contact form in less than 10 minutes! Thanks, everything works perfectly!

Straus Apparel

Couldn't do what I do without y'all! Marketing based on applications and instagram, anyone the same this is the holy grail!

CbusShops, LLC

This is going to change the way we do business. Easy to use. Looks great on the page. Email notifications. Love it all.

Foundry Room

Easy to create and the Free version covers the basics. Will look to upgrade soon as 25 submissions is nearing!

Beaufort Belle Company

I really enjoyed this app. It's user friendly for someone like me who is only moderately tech savvy. Thanks for making my day easier!

AudioEar

Awesome app for any types of creation. No needs any coding such a awesome app for non-coder developer and user.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115