Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Liberty Skis

Customer service is extremely slow for USA customers, and the team has been unable to solve its email-to-form-admin function, which is essential for us. As a form builder it is quite robust and worth the money. However for us, the first two comments are most impactful to our opinion.

Cali Bikini Club

This app has helped us streamline our processes so that I don't have to read 100+ emails a day. Now customers pick what they need, it goes to a spreadsheet that I can digest much easier.

Crafty Bears Studio

I used this app to create a custom order form. This app made it really easy and fast. It even automatically uploaded it for me, no need to copy code.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms app as 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

Modkat

Easy to use, but slow to load on our site. Not sure if it's just because it's external, or due to the transitions, but we've had a few customers that complain there is no form on the page.

December 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Lacrosse Fanatic

This app is glitchy and has bugs. Can't edit forms we've made and customer support won't respond to emails.

Deven Rue

Was looking for a quick & simple solution to a contact form in my Shopify store and this does the trick perfectly.

Ezell's Queens

So far i really like this app and used it to create my feedback and vendor forms. Its easy to use as well!

TRVRS Outdoors

The app was working perfectly fine for a long time. One day however, I noticed that I was missing more than thirty submissions. I went back and forth with several representatives who were staying in touch relatively well. At one point they told me that I had found a bug and that the issue had an estimated two week timeline for a fix. Are you kidding me? I am hosting events for hundreds of people. The data that was lost is critical to event coordinating efforts. When I politely asked for more assistance with retrieving the data, they stopped responding altogether. This is insane. Beware.

October 7, 2020

Hi there,

We're truly sorry you've had a negative experience with our app and our customer support team.

We understand the importance of the submissions you have received on your POWr Form Builder Plus plugin.

Our team would be happy to take a look and assist you further. Feel free to contact us directly at support@powr.io so we can take another look.

30DAYSKETO

First I had a little bit of problems with their customer support but then everything was fixed and they ended up being very helpful and kind! I recommend this app because they want to progress and upgrade themselves by asking us, the users of their app how to do it and what our needs are. Also one advice from me: Don't forget always to read the policies for every app, at least a brief overview, so you are aware of them.
Wish you good luck and don't stop upgrading yourselves! :)

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry that we disappointed you.
Would you mind o write us back on support@powr.io and share the info about which feature was not working for you properly?

Warm regards,
POWr support.

Edged History

I am having problems with spacing a basic site design. Form appear to rather hard to control from UI design

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116