Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

personallist

couldn't be easier to use, good editing options. Pretty satisfied with the end result.
For more advanced websites I'm sure it'd be worth paying for premium plans. Recommend

October 1, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Waylon W | Customer Success

Be Humble NZ

The app is so easy to use! Definitely will recommend to my friends who have small businesses online.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Boxie of Love

Simple does the job just wish it offered more than 6 lines the free form. But it does the job so no complaints here .

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Velestia

I am still in the process of figuring out the features of the app but so far, I am liking it. it is easy to use.

Iotti Gioielli

So far it is great even in the free version. Intuitive, customizable, flexible and very easy to use...bravo!

rentaprilmay

Overall I'm satisfied, although, it would be nice if there was an easier way to edit the placement of where the form is on the page instead of just "top" or "bottom". So far support has been good.

Arrows Children's Boutique

User friendly, even for this website newbie. I wish the pricing was a little more user-friendly, though. I'd appreciate a one time pricing option rather than monthly pricing.

Hotpug

Great App! I would give 5 stars if it was more user-friendly. Every time I pressed the save button it would go out of the page immediately which can be inconvenient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12