Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

phasil - Online Market

Muy Profesional, excelente herramienta, la recomiendo. Util para los principiantes y expertos, pruebenla.

Clothes Doctor

This is great in theory, but the plugin dashboard is glitchy and the customer service is very slow. We pay for a subscription but I'm still waiting for an intelligent response to an issue we raised nearly 3 weeks ago...can you guys help please?

UPDATE: this problem has now been fixed and the plugin is working much better so I've updated my rating. It did take a long time though.

May 7, 2020

Dear Lucinda,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Unfortunately, right now we are getting a much higher volume of incoming requests which may result in a slight increase in time getting back to you. Rest assured that the members of our team are already looking into the issue & will get back to you once we have an update on this. Thank you very much for your patience.

Foundry Room

Easy to create and the Free version covers the basics. Will look to upgrade soon as 25 submissions is nearing!

MyHappii

I have created my own form builder, and I love it to pop out on my website and attracting more customers to becoming our brand ambassador. The pricing is a bit pricy for a pro plan and hopefully can have some adjustments! In overall, the whole thing and interface is so clear and easy to use and it merges all data around my website. Very convenient and adequate! Nice one ☝️

Juvelia Butik AB, Org Nr: 556483-4264

Solve my problem and I'll change to 5 stars.

Problem: The only poor thing is that it loads a bit slow on my page, but that is maybe because I have the PRO version + many questions and options due to selling customizeable products.

Otherwise, the app really helps me build forms to retreive valuable information from my visitors.
Its flexible and works well.

personallist

couldn't be easier to use, good editing options. Pretty satisfied with the end result.
For more advanced websites I'm sure it'd be worth paying for premium plans. Recommend

October 1, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Waylon W | Customer Success

Be Humble NZ

The app is so easy to use! Definitely will recommend to my friends who have small businesses online.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Boxie of Love

Simple does the job just wish it offered more than 6 lines the free form. But it does the job so no complaints here .

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13