Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

GamerSack

Form builder is extremely simple to use and provided us exactly what we needed. Extremely versatile, plug and play type design. Would recommend to anyone!

SwallowTee

I used this app to help me creat form contact us. i really like it. thanks so much for creat great app!!

April 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io

ROVE Dash Cam

this app provides Very Nice and responsive design forms for a website. I liked it very much. Its integration also very easy . if you have no coding experience still you can edit and make a form with the help of this app.

Brass Music Online

A great app - very useful! I used it for a price quote request on our site, and it works like a charm! Only thing is that it takes a little time to load the site for the form to show - but otherwise it´s very userfriendly!

late bird

Super easy to use in terms of customization and very user friendly in terms of ease of website integration.

www.yallavisit.com

I really liked how easy to use. thank you so much for developing this tool. and I highly recommend to use.

Defying Gravity CBD

Easy to use and templates are ready to go already which made it so much easier! The first template was glitching though, but I think it may have been my connection.

A'NUE MIAMI

This app was super easy to use. I wish that the width of the form could be a bit wider and adjustable to the Shopify width of the page.

retailinterface

An easy User Interface which helped in creating a customized Form Builder to our requirement for our website

Karma Sauce

Easy and Effective, this is one of the most fully developed free apps on the site. Couldn't believe how quickly I put together a nice form.