Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Health Technologies Inc

Serious hidden gem right here, folks. Rockstar customer service and a user-friendly interface make this the kind of app dreams are made of, not to mention it's actually affordable. (huge bonus because those app fees start to add up!)

Five Percent Off

Intuitive interface, great support, and more fully featured than other form apps for Shopify.

Posture Beads1

Amazing ! Love this app. Made it super easy for me to create forms for my websites without needing to hire someone to code for me. Saved me money, easy to learn and fast to apply!! I highly recommend this app :)

Me4kidz

Top notch service - prompt & efficient. I was very pleased! Sometimes technical support people can be hard to understand or just difficult in general - their team was very well spoken & explained everything in our terms to make sense of it.

Cyclelife Electric

Perfect for what we needed! Easy to use and edit and it links extremely well with our website and mailchimp! Really worth getting.

Chaserbrand4

Great app,better customer service! easy to set up and use!

Woodchuckusa

I would definitely recommend this to other Shopify users. Very easy to do, easy to style and easy to input information. Upgrading is very reasonably priced as well.

Yorkvilles

Professional app. The screening out of spam emails is helpful and necessary! Would highly recommend this app.

Hop Scotch Childrens Store

super simple set up without a need for extensive web knowledge. great price!

Domshoppe