Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Darrell's Mega Emporium

I am enjoying using the POWr.io apps. I hope that they will help my webstore to grow. If they do I will be using they alot more

LA VITA BELLA

i love this app simple and easy to navigate I recommend this app over mailchamps form builder this is a must have for your store

San Antonio Jewelry

Easy to use. I love how you can make your form from scratch - literally everything you can change. .

Think & Try Sustainable Living

pretty straight forward to use. It offers some nice features and allows you to modify the forms easily

Ben Spievak Training

I used this app to help me build a form to take information for online personal training clients. I used the free version and it had everything I needed. Highly recommend.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

Simple. Easy to navigate for a non-tech person like me. Tried so many apps, and this is the best combination of great features for any shop.

GamerSack

Form builder is extremely simple to use and provided us exactly what we needed. Extremely versatile, plug and play type design. Would recommend to anyone!

ROVE Dash Cam

this app provides Very Nice and responsive design forms for a website. I liked it very much. Its integration also very easy . if you have no coding experience still you can edit and make a form with the help of this app.

Brass Music Online

A great app - very useful! I used it for a price quote request on our site, and it works like a charm! Only thing is that it takes a little time to load the site for the form to show - but otherwise it´s very userfriendly!

late bird

Super easy to use in terms of customization and very user friendly in terms of ease of website integration.