Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Suzieskincare

Works great, Is was so easy to use and create I thought i was doing something wrong But nope worked perfectly, Thank you

Directcalibrationsolutions

Extremely customisable. I am very impressed with how easy it is to create a contact form with a professional look to it.

Jimcnc

Very simple yet powerful. When we published our web address in the newspaper we did quite have our website up and running, so we used POWr Form Builder to quickly create a registration form for all visitors. POWr saved the day!

Wtembroidery Com

Everything is pretty straight forward. Tech support has been great and responsive on the few questions that I have needed answered.

Mcd Identity

This app is amazing! Works perfect for what we need it for!

Boxguru

I just started using this and I can see the potential in terms of cost and time savings!

Humble Beard

Builds forms just like it says. good stuff!

Cleancutfoods

Very easy to create forms and highly recommend!

Aaditjuhiwedding

Great tool, very easy to use and very versatile! I used it to create a booking page I needed for an event. Super easy, nice job POWr!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Wonderful app and great customer service. We have used this app to create some beautiful forms!

Devon