Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Brass Music Online

A great app - very useful! I used it for a price quote request on our site, and it works like a charm! Only thing is that it takes a little time to load the site for the form to show - but otherwise it´s very userfriendly!

late bird

Super easy to use in terms of customization and very user friendly in terms of ease of website integration.

www.yallavisit.com

I really liked how easy to use. thank you so much for developing this tool. and I highly recommend to use.

Defying Gravity CBD

Easy to use and templates are ready to go already which made it so much easier! The first template was glitching though, but I think it may have been my connection.

retailinterface

An easy User Interface which helped in creating a customized Form Builder to our requirement for our website

Karma Sauce

Easy and Effective, this is one of the most fully developed free apps on the site. Couldn't believe how quickly I put together a nice form.

coegawear

Very user-friendly and easy. Provides great options! Absolutely recommend it. Lets you customize to almost any kind of form

Evoloot Marketplace

Very easy form application. Relieved a lot of trouble with having to code in forms manually. Definitely recommend it.

PoshDealz

Simple, easy and free! This does everything we need it to do and connects to our mailchimp account for easy sign ups. Thanks!

sezouve

Unbelievable easy how the setup is for making a form. It took me just 5 minutes to set it all up. Perfect tool!