Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

My State Metal Prints

Free. Easy. Super Fast. Works phenomenally to build quick forms and allow 100MB file uploads from the user!

DCarbonize

Easy to install and configure! It took me 15 min to be up and running. Allows more options than other apps on a free plan! I took

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

Super easy and lots of fun! The app explains everything as you go along - no need to be a programmer or web savvy - Plus the forms are super customizable!

ChirotaFund

So easy to use and love all the elements for the forms. It was also easy to install with just a quick copy and paste of code into the page's HTML.

Cabral Outdoors

Best app for creating forms.
Easy to use and simple navigation to build.
Recommend to anyone looking to integrate forms on their website.

La Recova de León

muy fácil de ocupar me encanto la recomiendo 100% , algunas cosas no supe cambiar el idioma pero son detalles

Tamburlaine Organic Wines

Very good so far, it has a lot of options and is very easy to use and to integrate into my Shopify theme.

Ciela Handmade

I cant believe its free. I keep waiting for the catch because its so good.You can build everything you want, even right on the shopify page!!

Tu Asesor Isapre

Great App!!! 100 Recommended! Its perfect for all type of forms, better form builder than other in the market.

J. Sperling Paperie

I love the ease of use! It looks professional and has so many features ...and it's FREE!!!!!! I would recommend to any other websites!