Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

wOw Jack

it is cool & Awesome will be Great if it become completely free these kind of apps must be supported by Sopify itself

March 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Jasmine Taylor Organics

great app. easy to use and install on my platform. highly recommended to anyone looking for a great form builder

Compass and Maps

I use this app to create a contact us form and an automatic answer mail to my customers. It's really versatile: you can customize the forms as you want, add more info or even change the font colors and style. Plus it's free for the first customers using it so it's really worth trying to implement in your store.
Thank you!

Foodgles Marketplace

I used this app to help create an enrollment form. This app is very easy to use. I would recommend this app to everyone. As long as it stays free I will continue to use it. Thank You

SC Race Wear

The app seemed to work well, easy to make forms, will continue to use and hope it works well for our business.

March 27, 2019

General Unique

I used this app for various forms and is amazing. So easy to use and setup. Recommend for all! Will benefit any shop owner.

shop-lavish-inc

This app is awesome! You can create a form from scratch or customize pre-made templates. My website needed a more attractive contact form and this plug in worked perfectly!

American Cowboy Art

Great app-used it to build a contact us page. It was fast and easy! Now I'll set up opt in forms for lists.

GadgetDeck

Great and easy to use app. If you are a beginner and want to create a form this is for you. Took me about 10 minutes to have my forms up and running.

Myrthis

Only just installed the Form Builder app but happy with it so far! Very easy to set up. Good looking design.