Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Myrthis

Only just installed the Form Builder app but happy with it so far! Very easy to set up. Good looking design.

MOONLIFE

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! my form is working like a charm, I'm using it to attract new partners/customers. Thank you so much for keeping it free

Nightcap Training

Really nice design, easy to use, and has quite a lot of customization which made it fit in well with my site.

Maître Keto

Pour le moment, je peux faire ce que je veux et tout est paramétrable. Je suis très satisfaite. Je viens d'installer un formulaire sur une Landing page dans ma Boutique Shopify. Je vais maintenant la tester avec mon application Email. À suivre !!

CLUELESS Montres | Site Officiel

Great. Has all the necessary components! I Recommend this app to those who want a simple form builder.

Farmhouse Fancy Boutique

Easy to use! This is exactly what I needed. Very straight forward and easy to manage & activate. Thanks!

Megsreads

I used this app to add a form for reviewers to add opinions or content for books. Awesome! Thanks. Recommended!

MadeofBamboo

Great tool ! I use it on all of my sites. It's good and SEO friendly app.
Every shopify store need it installed!

Loc'd Royalty

I built an application from scratch so that I could control the information requested. This platform was really user-friendly and I was done fairly quickly. All of the options were straight-forward and basically walked you through the entire process.

inRobots

great app, i just use it, and looks great good. i will see to update it later. great From Builders!!!