Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

La Recova de León

muy fácil de ocupar me encanto la recomiendo 100% , algunas cosas no supe cambiar el idioma pero son detalles

Tamburlaine Organic Wines

Very good so far, it has a lot of options and is very easy to use and to integrate into my Shopify theme.

Ciela Handmade

I cant believe its free. I keep waiting for the catch because its so good.You can build everything you want, even right on the shopify page!!

Tu Asesor Isapre

Great App!!! 100 Recommended! Its perfect for all type of forms, better form builder than other in the market.

J. Sperling Paperie

I love the ease of use! It looks professional and has so many features ...and it's FREE!!!!!! I would recommend to any other websites!

Badass Running Company

This is the worst app I've used on shopify as I had to recreate my form three times because it kept getting stuck for any changes to publish. You make a change and it doesn't take, you make another change and it stops working altogether. You try to delete it and it just spins in a circle. How it has so many reviews in the positive... #FakeNew Deleting it right now!

Your Next Jewel

I used the app to use a form where visitors can leave their name and email address, so I can send them personalized emails. It's very user friendly, easy to handle and a piece of cake to install on shopify

wOw Jack

it is cool & Awesome will be Great if it become completely free these kind of apps must be supported by Sopify itself

March 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Jasmine Taylor Organics

great app. easy to use and install on my platform. highly recommended to anyone looking for a great form builder

Compass and Maps

I use this app to create a contact us form and an automatic answer mail to my customers. It's really versatile: you can customize the forms as you want, add more info or even change the font colors and style. Plus it's free for the first customers using it so it's really worth trying to implement in your store.
Thank you!