Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

The Rotten Fruit Box

On a paid subscription and form builder hasn´t loaded for at least 24 hours. In general, it also loads very slow.

March 15, 2019

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about it, please clear your cache/cookies from your browser this should resolve the loading issue.

POWr Support Team.

Hang and Display

It's not free! after you spend hours building the forms you notice a pricing at the top and then you find out that it's only free for 25 submissions and for basic capabilities only. Then you delete the app but you find out that you also have to remove your account from another website somewhere hidden in the settings of that website. By this time you would have wasted many hours and been charged at least once for nothing. So just don't.

Enticing Candles

Not Free - Do not pay for anything provided by POWr!!!

After you start using the app they will inform you that you only get 25 form submissions per month for free and it will cost $11.99 for up to 100. I proceeded and eventually found another app which was actually free and uninstalled this App.

After a while I realised this company was still billing me every month. To stop being billed I had to contact Shopify Support and undergo a week long process to stop being charged. When I asked for a refund for the time the app was uninstalled the developers said "As per our refund policy, we, unfortunately, cannot issue refunds".

Terrible company, I paid for the app for almost 2 years and they wouldn't refund the small amount for their impossible unsubscribe process.

Templar Knife

I used the app to building a form to register warranties for my products. It was easy to use and gave me just the options I needed. However, once I spent them time to build the form and tested it, it never would send the form info to the email that I provided. Tried many times. Then discovered that it will only take up to 25 form inputs per month. Since I built that for a Warranty Registration, I'll go through 25 in no time. Not as useful as I had originally thought. Bummer

CortiSLIM

difficult to navigate and no live support . i tried installing . Cant find the installed page or any code to put in. There is no live chat or anyone to contact.

Manon Leblanc Boutique

I had trouble receiving emails. I do not recommend it if you start a store with a lot of traffic. This plugin could crash at any moment.

Atom Composites Inc.

It is not working right. I used the email form in Form builder. not working correctly and not sending the collections forward.

Fleet Shield

Frustrating, customer service impossible to reach. Had to redo form 3 times and it would not publish or save and wasted so much of my time. I do not recommend this app at all!

industrialbrushware

App works great, but one of those cheapskate outfits that make it difficult to unsubscribe. Unlike other good apps where when you uninstall them, they unsubscribe you automatically, you have to log into a separate account page. I wasted 2 months of subscriptions cos they only responded after multiple emails from Shopify. So 1 star perhaps harsh as app is good, but when a company costs you money because they are non responsive then I'm paying for their poor service ethic and I have zero tolerance for that.

Buddhani Fashion

They have a huge problem with the contact fields on Ipads and Cellphones = it don’t work! We have contact them but they don’t answer...well at first, but after long time and still problem - they have desided to not answer.
This problem occur on all cellphones/Ipads. The fields is not possible to fill. Nothing happen when you click on them.
1 star is to high - because this app do not work - and the customer "service" do not exist.

So, you all people that gave this app 5 stars...have you checked the function in a mobile or Ipad? If not do that - and you will uppdate your review to 1 star.