Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Arrows Children's Boutique

User friendly, even for this website newbie. I wish the pricing was a little more user-friendly, though. I'd appreciate a one time pricing option rather than monthly pricing.

Hotpug

Great App! I would give 5 stars if it was more user-friendly. Every time I pressed the save button it would go out of the page immediately which can be inconvenient.

Lauren's Paper Garden

This is super easy to use. I have found so many uses as a florist to incorporate forms on my site. They have so many options.

The Princess and Her Frog

Looks clean, and the fact it connects to shopify, means I don't have to fiddle with html code all that much

Sunbelt Argentina

Very easy to use and create forms, customize the style and the fields for my shopify online store. Thanks!!

Sooperb™

It works pretty good! I prefer having this to the regular contact form as you can put your branded colors and ask for info you find important.
The DOWNSIDE of this is that it takes longer load then the original contact form.

Renni's Market

I used this app to help me get an email list started for my new store. I really liked how easy it was to use and design my form. I hated that I couldn't link MailChimp on the free version. It said MailChimp on the app name, so I assumed that was included. It should serve my purpose, though.

Gallery4Collectors.com

Just installed this app on my site and we'll see how it works. So far it's very easy to us. Will update in the future.

Pump Apparel

Great app. Using it , constantly and one of the best on shopify. The only problem , the subscribers don't always receive the response email after filling in the info.

April 16, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review!

Emails should be sending out immediately when a response is submitted to the form, if not we'll be happy to look into what the issue may be.

We'd love to help. Please send us an email at support@powr.io with a link to the website where you have the form installed.

SwallowTee

I used this app to help me creat form contact us. i really like it. thanks so much for creat great app!!

April 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io