Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

SC Race Wear

The app seemed to work well, easy to make forms, will continue to use and hope it works well for our business.

March 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

On the Blockk

Great app so far. So far the only one I can find to actually make a poll. Would definitely recommend

March 26, 2019

Layla Collection

I used this app to help me do a contact form. It was easy to use and flexible. I would recommend they add more fonts and allow access to my own fonts as well. But generally it is a good app and I recommend it!

March 19, 2019

Hey Layla,

Thank you for letting us know about more fonts and use your own fonts. I sent your feedback to our Product Management Team.

If you need any help please send us an email to support@powr.io.

POWr Support Team.

SKRATCH

This app is cool and easy to install, lot of simple tools to custom our forms, free for basic plan.

March 19, 2019

Tintalizer

I used this app for my website and it has so may options. Love it! Everything will be much more clear

CoolnFab

Very easy to setup. I would recommend this app to anyone especially beginners. I've found it very beginner friendly.

MaddiB Boutique

So far so good. Was easy to create! No issue with installing it on my website. Hopefully the rest of it works easy.

High Tea with Harriet

Very easy to use. Easy to create nice forms and link them to other services like Mailchimp. Unfortunately the font selection is limited to Google's awful webfont collection, but that's a minor issue.

The Speed Network

sweet, smooth install - so far so good - liking that I could customise the registration form !! Thanks

BoomGroupInc

I used this app to build a form in 10 minutes with no experience with this POWr or Shopify. After a long time of research - seemed to easy to just plug it in.