Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

40% off plans| Contact Form Builder, Mailchimp, PayPal, Stripe

Tintalizer

I used this app for my website and it has so may options. Love it! Everything will be much more clear

CoolnFab

Very easy to setup. I would recommend this app to anyone especially beginners. I've found it very beginner friendly.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

MaddiB Boutique

So far so good. Was easy to create! No issue with installing it on my website. Hopefully the rest of it works easy.

High Tea with Harriet

Very easy to use. Easy to create nice forms and link them to other services like Mailchimp. Unfortunately the font selection is limited to Google's awful webfont collection, but that's a minor issue.

The Speed Network

sweet, smooth install - so far so good - liking that I could customise the registration form !! Thanks

BoomGroupInc

I used this app to build a form in 10 minutes with no experience with this POWr or Shopify. After a long time of research - seemed to easy to just plug it in.

Outlet Della Ceramica | Ceramica Outlet

Confermo che è facile da usare o soprattutto in linea con il GDPR 2019
Ho appena implementato il codice nel mio ecommerce e...vediamo :)

K.Kouture Events

It was easy to use and navigate. It was convenient that it adds it to the website for you automatically when you are done creating.

uizrd

easy to use. all you need to build almost any kind of form. Good customization options for the price

Perfect Capricious

buena aplicacion me gusta mucho la verdad que es bastante buena aun que deberian de añadir para loguear contraseñas