Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Forms | Mailchimp forms

Flexion Global

Form Builder is very simple to use, and lots of features. Very happy to recommend this app to anyone

Corso Custom Jewelry

I just released my website and I needed custom forms for a few of my customizable products (where I had over 100 variants). Yesterday I downloaded the free version (until I have some sales) and so far I'm impressed with how easy it's been to use to find a work around for my problem.

MyHappii

I have created my own form builder, and I love it to pop out on my website and attracting more customers to becoming our brand ambassador. The pricing is a bit pricy for a pro plan and hopefully can have some adjustments! In overall, the whole thing and interface is so clear and easy to use and it merges all data around my website. Very convenient and adequate! Nice one ☝️

American Freed'Em

I love the ease of use with this app, it's wonderful! Forms are easily customizable and there's plenty of options, even with the free version.

TUKUG

hi they charged me the full year today i hadnt go through the 5 days and i want to cancel it barbara@tampicofibermex.com please contact me tukug.shop

Zalemart

Awesome app. Does exactly what it's meant to do!

Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to embed forms on their website.

Foldin' Feathers Waterfowl

Really enjoyed working with this app. I found it very easy to use. I will definitely be using it again for future projects.

Wisp & Willow

I used it for my other website and really like how user-friendly it is, so I decided to use it for my new website too.

CleanSea

Both easy to use and also has many good applications to use on our Shopify Store. Quick to get started and great that there's a free plan available.

These Streets Mag

Quick and easy to use, definitely recommend. Has everything you need to make a clean and easy to fill form.