Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Maverick In Motion

This app was very easy to use and provides a sufficient free option. I appreciate how it allows me to publish but also edit as necessary on my website. Highly recommend this app.

Trail Rated Tees

Super simple and easy to use. Made it very easy to add to my store. Highly recommend using this for your forms.

tlzani.com

i love it i and it lets you build it for free
Needed to buil a form to receive information and build an email list

Beurer México

esta aplicación me fue de gran utilidad ya que es completamente gratis en su plan free & si permite agregar elementos utiles.

Y&C Custom Upholstery

This app was exactly what I needed for my business it was easy to add field to the forma and adding it to website only took 1 click.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Subseltzer - Subscription Sparkling Water

so easy its great! Simple, fast and aesthetically good design. would recommend to anyone who is looking for fast basic forms

BlackTreeLab

Just installed, but seems to be good app! Many options and customisations available! Will continue using!

Boxie of Love

Simple does the job just wish it offered more than 6 lines the free form. But it does the job so no complaints here .

Erased Products

Very easy to use. Built an application form for my website so influencers can apply to join our team!