Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

CounterEv Furniture

The app seems to have really developed since we started using it. I like the new features and customizations.

prima

Can be clunky to add to your site at times. Other than that this is a great app for creating forms - the recaptcha functionality makes things a lot easier.

Nova Fitness Innovation

So far so good! Lots of options here! I still have yet to see how all of the settings will work out with my current store but it certainly looks promising.

Sustainable Spirit

I really like this app, very easy to use and produces professional forms. The questions go straight to your email so its easy to respond.

Linus Bike, Inc

Awesome form builder, quick and easy to use easy installation method with html code and its free captcha elements, etc

Snack Club

We have used the app to build a form to attract more customers and have more information about them that will help us raise our sales, so far so good, thanks!

Rusty Surfboards

It's basic but gets the job done. I used for a custom order form and had the choise between listing everything in one section, or within sections and conditional display.

Shop The Zone Shop

I am using this to take custom surfboard order inquiries. This will help get contact information but i want to be able to offer a downloadable/printable order form but havent figured that out yet

Oshopingph

100 % good to use
malaking tulong sa marketing

Kadgetsy

Easy to use, practical, a must have for every site. The contact form resulted is having a professional look.
The edit after creating the form is not complete, I could not change the position on the page.