Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Rusty Surfboards

It's basic but gets the job done. I used for a custom order form and had the choise between listing everything in one section, or within sections and conditional display.

Shop The Zone Shop

I am using this to take custom surfboard order inquiries. This will help get contact information but i want to be able to offer a downloadable/printable order form but havent figured that out yet

Oshopingph

100 % good to use
malaking tulong sa marketing

Kadgetsy

Easy to use, practical, a must have for every site. The contact form resulted is having a professional look.
The edit after creating the form is not complete, I could not change the position on the page.

CRYSTAL GLAM

I used this app to help me design a form to accept custom design request. It took a minuet, but was pretty easy once I got the hang of it.

Instructions on how to rearrange form elements could be a little more prominent.

Overall great flow.

Easy to make changes

Magnolia Signs

I used this app to create a booking form for workshops in my store. Ii is great how customizable it is. I wish I could add different payment options for different bookings.

Chaos Signs and Graphics

really easy form builder.... little confusing on how to make the form for only certain parts of shopify

Official XG

So Far so good with this app, it has helped me with creating a form so my clients can fill out for my custom diet and training program.

Comfy Canary

I used this app to create an application form on my Shopify store. It is the only one I found that had the conditional logic I needed. It's fairly easy to use and did what I needed. Thanks!

Prodigi Hem LLC

Has a lot of customization options. Pretty easy to use. Although when specifying the product page to install it does not display all the products available on my store. had to find a creative way to accomplish this. But overall I like it.