Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

4FOXX

The app is really helpful, easy to set up and intuitive. Achieves the purpose very well, highly recommended for custom forms.

Dawn's Mansion

I used this app to help me modify my contact form to add a file upload element. This app suit my preference to get my contact us page to look minimal. However I would be pleased if my customers manage to upload multiple files in that single element.

Zozobee Flexwear

So far so good! Loved the options! I used my form for a Athlete submission form. Seams to have all the areas I needed thanks!

Update: Its been 2 weeks and still working great!

Update: it's been 6 months. I have tried to edit the form and it saves but does not re-publish the saved form....Will have to dig deeper.

AnnasHats

I used this app to create a form to request a quote for a custom product. The only problem I have is that it does not correctly align images for the "image selection" part of my form. Otherwise it was very helpful and met my needs.

DMR

I'm using Form Builder as an email opt-in and so far I like it. Compared it to Mailchimp's "FREE" app and Form Builder is more versatile. Still not sure why it doesn't integrate with Shopify's customer listings or even if it is supposed to, but I'm working around it by creating separate lists locally.

Joe Bean Coffee Roasters

Super easy and friendly to use. My only complaint is that I cannot add suggested content to my form field.

Rosendorff

its great app, would love to be able to teel which product the email was sent from though, that would be amazing

sixdesires

Easy to use and does everything you would expect. However, the forms can be a bit slow to load when visiting a page.

The MAP'D Project

This app was very easy to edit and customize forms. It's cool that you can add prices to forms and edit confirmation emails to costumers!

Glowws

I used it to instal a agenda for jewelry party's. Easy setup, changeable look. 2 way setup possibility. No logo's