Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Refugee Artisan Initiative

It was easy to set up and use POWr forms on our site. We are using the limited free version, but pay for the Map. Both work well for the simple forms that we need, including payment.

Third Piece

I really like this plug-in and it really helped me get the job done fast. Only one complaint: I wish I could re-arrange some elements (left/right) rather than just everything stacking up on top of each other

wineandbeersupply

This app all in all is pretty robust. Its modular format makes it very user friendly, and I appreciate the customizability of it. My only complaint is that it can feel bulky if you're adding conditions to certain aspects as there is no way to actively group items together. Also I've noticed some minor glitches when creating duplicates where the edit page for an item just won't show up.

Milly's

Great app and easy to use! Just wish there was a little more customisation available with the design options.

Great Pool Starts Here

I used the app to collect registration information at the time of paying fees. I really like how the forms data can automatically sync to Google Docs.

DRAY COSMETICS

I used this app to build a form newsletter with checkboxes.
Really need to be in multi-language
Recommend

OnessAB

Fantastic app, and as far as im aware, the only one that says its free and actually is free.
Alot of funtions out of the box.
Wished it was easier to change the default text for submit button. Would also been nice to be able to add more reception detail fields and have them made obligated or optional.
Shortcode to be able to add the form anywhere wished.

Thought Blossoms

I have been wanting to add a lead page to my site and Form Builder made it very easy to do so. Simple intuitive interface, hoping to grow my list as a result!

Los Reyes Tires 2

great app, they really seem to understand what is needed. wish they wouldn't limit form submissions tho.

ShopBigOnline

The best app ever! So easy to use and so useful!!! This is a great simple tool to use.........................................................................................................................................