Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Y&C Custom Upholstery

This app was exactly what I needed for my business it was easy to add field to the forma and adding it to website only took 1 click.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Subseltzer - Subscription Sparkling Water

so easy its great! Simple, fast and aesthetically good design. would recommend to anyone who is looking for fast basic forms

BlackTreeLab

Just installed, but seems to be good app! Many options and customisations available! Will continue using!

Boxie of Love

Simple does the job just wish it offered more than 6 lines the free form. But it does the job so no complaints here .

Erased Products

Very easy to use. Built an application form for my website so influencers can apply to join our team!

privilegebrand

very okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Choice Supplies

This app is very simple to use and allows my team and I to create beautiful forms in just a few seconds. I would highly recommend this for landing pages!

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Easy to use and does what it says it will do. I have received forms submitted by my customers and I am happy.