Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

The Pound Cake Company

Perfect solution needed for our Shopify store. Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Easy to use. Support is spot on with help if you should need it. Recommended!

Ekocreashunz

This was super easy to set up and it works great for me to collect information on prospective wholesale customers.

Minifigs'R Us

Great functions, very easy to setup, all the features you need. Highly recommended.

Limitless Vaporizers

Outstanding custom support as always. Was helped today by Carlos through the online chat widget and he went above and beyond to solve my problems! Will be a long time customer! Seems like they are always developing something new!

The Weird Life

I NEEDED TO BUILD A CUSTOM FORM WHERE I COULD ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO UPLOAD PICTURES RIGHT ON MY SITE! THIS APP WORKED PERFECT! I WOULD GIVE IT 10 STARS IF I COULD BEST APP IN THE WHOLE SHOPIFY APP MARKET FOR FORM BUILDING

A Fairy Tale Wedding, Hawaii

I don't normally write reviews for products but I had to for this. This app is amazing!!! Not just the app but the people behind it. They will move mountains to help you when you need it most. This app has so many different options and configurations it makes designing a new form really exciting.

We actually could not run our business without them. We use the form builders, video slideshows, About Us, Maps, the list goes on. As wedding planners we require our couples to fill out extensive forms.

Have a look at our Booking Form: http://www.getmarriedinhawaii.com/pages/a-fairy-tale-wedding-booking-form-and-reservation-agreement

Our Check you date form: http://www.getmarriedinhawaii.com/pages/check-availability-for-your-hawaii-wedding

Here is the Video's we have used with the video app: http://www.getmarriedinhawaii.com/pages/about-the-hawaiian-islands-oahu-maui-kauai-big-island-weddings

We have never had a real issue on loading and things just get better and better with each update. I have spent hours perfecting our forms and they work brilliantly, intact it's better than any other boring form you'd be lucky to find.

I'm seriously not joking when I say that without this app and these people we honestly would have trouble running our store in Shopify!!!

Keep up the good work! Thanks.

1 2 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 Next