Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Simply Owl Natural Products

So far it has been easy to use and understand. I like the links included in the steps in case you have a question.

Pictom Senc

Incredibile add-on for Shopify!
Perfect! Super!

4 The Love Of Australia

So easy for everyone to use. I wasn't sure if this app could do what I needed but it sure can :-) Love it

Aklightingcompany

This app is very intuitive. When I had a problem the app developer answered incredibly quickly and seemed genuinely concerned about my problem. I really liked that and wish him thanks. Definitely a useful app to have with a lot of support and instructions to use it easily.

Waxpops

Very happy with this app. It worked extremely well and I was shocked at how much editing I was able to do with the free version. Happily recommend this app to any e-commerce store that needs a form.

Thepurebottle

Excellent plugin for quick form building, best part? It's free!! Definitely give it a try!

Skinzombie

Excellent plugin for making forms. Really easy to sue with an abundance of form input types.

Kitchenell

super easy but I had to upgrade to 5$ a month

Kchac Natural Products

Great form builder, all that is necessary in the app. Love it!

Privateprize

TOO COSTLY - They are showing FREE but they are asking for payment after Installation.
Very limited features in first 2 plans and for unlimited they are charging $29.99/month.Not satisfied.

Thanks Anyways.