Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

NEGIARABANI

Very confusing app. I have been struggling to find the write way to integrated Captcha in email sign up and was referred by shopify to this one. Unfortunately it looks like this one doesn't register the emails properly. I was getting suspicious as nothing was registered since I installed this one and today I tested it out with my email and saw that nothing goes through. Not sure if I can recommend.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app and apologies for the issue that you faced.

I see that you were able to add the app to your site but the app does not have the ability to automatically connect to your Shopify Subscribers list.

You can easily do that by going to your app settings > Integrations > Shopify.

If you also wish to receive email notifications of new submissions you can enter your email address by going to app settings > Notifications > Email to Form Admin. You can also view your user submissions history on the app dashboard by going to settings > View Form responses > Responses.

Apologies for the issue, we have also provided you with a free 7-day Pro trial that you could use for additional features of our apps.

Please let me know if you still have any questions and we will be happy to help.

MGF | Trucking

It's a bit glitchy - I have to refresh the page in order for the options to show up, but all in all i's a fine app - easy to use.

May 16, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review! We'd love to solve this for you and make your experience with our app better. So we can proceed, kindly send us an email to support@powr.io with the following information:
-Email address associated with your POWr account;
-Exact website URL where the app is published;
-A brief description of the issue you're experiencing. A screenshot or a video capture (if applicable) will be a great help too.

Looking forward to your email. Take care!

-Rea from POWr Support

Meemo

The email address field on the forms does not validate the format of email addresses (i.e. people can submit without adding .com). Sent two requests to support over a week ago, and have not received a response.

Also, the forms do not support RTL (right to left) text.

Otherwise, the app is generally easy to use and well developed. The low rating is because they don't reply to support requests.

May 7, 2019

Hello there,

Thanks for trying our app and apologies for the inconvenience.

We sent your ticket to our engineering team to take a look and they let us know that an email address can now be valid without a .com or any other extension, please see the wiki article here:

Apologies for the delay once again but please feel free to reach out to support if you have any other questions.

Chridb-Store

You can i you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the

GLX HELMETS

Its not what it used to be.It has a error bug before you review form. It doesnt show you final. You must publish the review.

SimplyNAS

I liked what I saw for the features of this app and checked out the page before installing. NOWHERE did I see that this app had any other paid plans available. Only after installing and trying to create my first form did I come to find out that any advanced feature that was listed as FREE on the app page, is actually part of the PAID plan. Feel like I was duped. Not a happy customer.

No Sharks Gear

It's oversold as being free but the free features are SO limited. 6 fields?? Now i have to go download another app. I'd rather write code than pay them $7+ per month to do something simple.

Melissa Scoppa

I understand the need for pricing tiers but if you charge 5$ a month and don't allow me to fix the leading or padding in the paragraph text you make me use that's a problem. I don't know the fix, but it immediately made me uninstall.

Ignite The Magic

Free version is great for a simple "contact me form" but Shopify already does this. Was looking for more element options than 5 in free version.

Tlaimatkitec

NO SE QUIERE AGREGAR A MI TIENDA SHOPIFY.

Previous 1