Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Online Physio Centre

I like this form builder. It is simple and easy for a novice to use. thanks for a great app. i'll be back.

Neutronark

i think it's best evet contact form... easy simple and fast. let's download guys easy user interface

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Very good app!! I build my contact form in less than 10 minutes! Thanks, everything works perfectly!

Straus Apparel

Couldn't do what I do without y'all! Marketing based on applications and instagram, anyone the same this is the holy grail!

CbusShops, LLC

This is going to change the way we do business. Easy to use. Looks great on the page. Email notifications. Love it all.

Beaufort Belle Company

I really enjoyed this app. It's user friendly for someone like me who is only moderately tech savvy. Thanks for making my day easier!

AudioEar

Awesome app for any types of creation. No needs any coding such a awesome app for non-coder developer and user.

SharonSmartWatches

is the best when it comes to Contact form builder, i really appreciate your services. thanks for the good work

Flexion Global

Form Builder is very simple to use, and lots of features. Very happy to recommend this app to anyone

Corso Custom Jewelry

I just released my website and I needed custom forms for a few of my customizable products (where I had over 100 variants). Yesterday I downloaded the free version (until I have some sales) and so far I'm impressed with how easy it's been to use to find a work around for my problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96