Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 novembre 2023

Fast responnse and very knowledeable on the issue I was having using the app. I would recommend the anytime.

Grillbot, LLC
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 12 novembre 2023

Thanks a lot for the review​ !!

Although it would mean so much if you could switch the rating to 5 stars instead, as we always try to aim for perfection.

Is there anything we can do on our side to deserve a 5-star instead? Anything it is, please do not hesitate to let us know and you can stay assured that we will do my best to help!

Please note that you can edit the rating using the same link below 😊️🙏️

16 octobre 2023

I had trouble after creating a new form, it wasn't "plugging-in" to my website. I reached out to support and worked with Richcarde M, who was responsive and timely and was able to resolve my issue. Not the best app experience, but great customer service!

Whattaboard
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 septembre 2023

This app works ok. The Business Plan is too expensive, but the customer service team helped us find a more affordable plan for my business' needs.

ace&jig
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 août 2023

I use this app for Contact Us Form. Apparently there are many things I can do with it, but I don't find it user friendly or intuitive. However the service I received from Mithsou was very good as he found a problem and fixed it. Thank you!

HAIRMETTO
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 juin 2023

If you have any issues with the app, just reach out to their support team. They respond quick and fix any issue quickly.

Mazu Apparel
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 16 juin 2023

Thanks for spreading the word about our support team!
If there's anything we can do for even a better experience worthy of 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know.

19 juillet 2023

Great customer support. We had an issue on our website and their team resolved it in just a couple hours.

Natural Gas Connection
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 21 juillet 2023

Thanks a lot for your review!

Is there anything I can do on my side to deserve a 5-star instead? Anything it is, please do not hesitate to let me know and you can stay assured that I will do my best to help!

Please note that you can edit the rating using the same link below😊️🙏️

16 mars 2023

This app is really easy to use and they have WONDERFUL support!
Richcarde has been super helpful on their support team! Two issues I have are: 1) I wish there was a bit more customization available, and I wish the form loaded faster on our website (it's always the last element to load on the page).

Quantum Energy Square
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 22 mars 2023

Hello there!
Please note that your satisfaction is, and will always remain our priority over anything else.

You can stay assured that our engineers are already working on this matter in order to push a fix asap for a better navigation experience on your end.
Thanks a lot for your patience with us🙏️

1 septembre 2023

The app was good for me.

Whyte Palm
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 3 septembre 2023

Thanks a lot for your review!

Please note that you can edit the rating using the same link below 😊️🙏️

28 février 2024

So far it got the required features and input fields that probably needed.

Covet House - Boca Raton
Modifié le 23 mai 2023

a bit confusing and my form was saved incorrectly (asked for help and they confirmed it) but besides that seems okay il try learning how to use it a bit more and see how i like it with time

kinetic fitness
Malte
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 24 mai 2023

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and super glad we were able to assist as expected💙️