Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 24 août 2023

The app works good for what we need. The customer service agent via chat was very helpful and able to get our form working that was not showing up for customers.

Bowfinger Archery Inc
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 28 août 2023

Thanks a lot for your review!

Although it would mean so much if you could switch the rating to 5 stars instead, as we always try to aim for perfection.

Is there anything I can do on my side to deserve a 5-star instead? Anything it is, please do not hesitate to let me know and you can stay assured that I will do my best to help!

Please note that you can edit the rating using the same link below 😊️🙏️

Modifié le 28 mars 2018

Response gained for the app being down in my country (DNS issues). Support was fast. Happy with the app it does what it says.

Kiwipure Nz Australia
Nouvelle-Zélande
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 29 août 2019

I used this app to help me design a form to accept custom design request. It took a minuet, but was pretty easy once I got the hang of it.

Instructions on how to rearrange form elements could be a little more prominent.

Overall great flow.

Easy to make changes

CRYSTAL GLAM
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2019

The app seems to have really developed since we started using it. I like the new features and customizations.

CounterEv Furniture
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 22 novembre 2022

Richcarde was a very helpful customer service and technical assistance agent. We are on our way to having the app design that we envisioned.

Liberty Skis
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 25 janvier 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

31 octobre 2018

Great app and easy to use! Just wish there was a little more customisation available with the design options.

Milly's
Royaume-Uni
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 27 février 2019

Confermo che è facile da usare o soprattutto in linea con il GDPR 2019
Ho appena implementato il codice nel mio ecommerce e...vediamo :)

Outlet Della Ceramica | Ceramica Outlet
Italie
Modifié le 13 juin 2020

I found the Form Builder easy to use.
I want gather information on my eCommerce site without the user having to use a SUBMIT button

iBALLOONS Australia
Australie
POWR.io a répondu 14 juin 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

4 janvier 2018

I like the form! it was easy to create and it's easy to fill out.

Ecomm In A Flash
2 novembre 2018

I really like this plug-in and it really helped me get the job done fast. Only one complaint: I wish I could re-arrange some elements (left/right) rather than just everything stacking up on top of each other

Third Piece