Contact Form | Easy Contact Us

Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Free plan available

Librería Labrys

Location Peru

Se puede hacer buenos formularios. No se me ha complicado la posición de los campos y los títulos de ellos

May 27, 2022

¡Gracias por la gran crítica! 😍 ¿Algo que podamos hacer para obtener 5 estrellas de usted? ¡Nos encantaría escuchar sus comentarios!

ADARIO'S

The app is pretty amazing, but I hope that in the future it would give much more options to its free version.

April 12, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

Diboiloré

J'en suis très contente. J'utilise seulement la partie gratuite car je n'ai pas les moyens de mettre de l'argent mais elle est bien. Seul bémol je ne sais pas comment recevoir les notifications lorsqu'on m'envoie un message via le formulaire de contact.

Patriot Apparel Shop

I purchased the pro version out of necessary as my previous contact app I was using stopped working several times and I needed something fast. It is an easy to use app with basic features for creating and installing forms on a website. Nothing fancy... The plus to this app is it's easy to use and installs the script where ever you want it on any pages you create. It has basic design elements. The downside is that for the cost... it is too basic. I would like to have more options for designing forms and adding elements that are not available in this app but are available in others. Overall I am happy so far as it does what it says will. I would give 5 stars except I feel it is over priced for what it does.

January 6, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Rest assured that all of these are being forwarded to our engineers as they continuously update our plugins and hopefully, such features could be added soon.

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWR account+weblinks with live POWR plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Zetu Africa Shop

I used this App to set up a question form. Super helpful Go to zetuafrica.org to signup for our Kickstarter launch via the form.

October 25, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

Our team have sent a n email to you regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mascullino

Great app to have multiple forms on your website (contact form, polls on the website, etc) with responsive customer service in addition.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Sidekick Philippines

it doesn't work. i tried installing it to my products. it doesnt work. i get frustrated. i built the form then add it to a particular product. then i refresh the page nothing happened. did this 5 times. I'm annoyed.

September 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

POD Galore

I used this to build a Contact Us page. It was easy enough, but the slowness of seeing it on the page is a concern to me.

August 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io

Assets

Used this app to build a customisable product range for my website, Have not used all the features as of yet but first impressions are great.

Nilight Led Light

does it has a feature of sending fromm submission to different admin base on different subjects selected

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14