Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

TheDrunkGamer

I had the most easy and user friendly experience using this app. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Meal Prep Chef

So easy to use and looks great on the site! I love how user friendly it is and the simple integration into my store. I didn't even have to embed it into my site because it did it for me! 5 Stars!

Imstyle-wigs

Great job! There are many different temples and elements to choose from. It is really really easy to build the forms. I definitely share it with my friends.

Darrell's Mega Emporium

I am enjoying using the POWr.io apps. I hope that they will help my webstore to grow. If they do I will be using they alot more

LA VITA BELLA

i love this app simple and easy to navigate I recommend this app over mailchamps form builder this is a must have for your store

San Antonio Jewelry

Easy to use. I love how you can make your form from scratch - literally everything you can change. .

Think & Try Sustainable Living

pretty straight forward to use. It offers some nice features and allows you to modify the forms easily

Ben Spievak Training

I used this app to help me build a form to take information for online personal training clients. I used the free version and it had everything I needed. Highly recommend.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

Simple. Easy to navigate for a non-tech person like me. Tried so many apps, and this is the best combination of great features for any shop.

GamerSack

Form builder is extremely simple to use and provided us exactly what we needed. Extremely versatile, plug and play type design. Would recommend to anyone!