Contact Form | Easy Contact Us

Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Free plan available

Dreamdealstore

Location Belgium

My purpose was to make a simple form (name and email with a submit button directing the visitor to a dedicated landing page.
I first tried with Wufoo and then Typform and wasted more than half/day before giving up getting a decent-looking form.
So I tried Shopify apps:
Form Builder from AAAECommerce contrary to what they claim is not allowing buttons that direct the visitor to a designated web page
Form Builder from Expert Village was even worse
I also tried Powerful Form Builder and abandoned it even more quickly.
But I eventually tried Form Builder from POWr.io and this was a 10 min job to get my form up and running.
My only reservations:
- not possible to adjust the size of the frame hosting the form (reduce the margins)
- not possible to get 2 submit buttons (Yes => go to one page, No => go to another page)

Carolinavazquez

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Es muy amigable y fácil trabajar con sus apps. Hasta ahora es una herramienta que comienzo a probar y si funciona como espero, sin duda compraré la versión paga

Crystalcm

It does exactly what it says and the form itself is very good to create and add to your site. I love the dashboard and the stats that tell me how many times people have clicked on it. However, it takes an awkward amount of time to load the form whenever you go on the page. I did ask the support team but they simply said that's the way it is and its fast from our side.

Kiwipure Nz Australia

Location New Zealand

Response gained for the app being down in my country (DNS issues). Support was fast. Happy with the app it does what it says.

Village Discount

Time spent using app 32 minutes

So far I'm loving what I'm seeing. Very easy to use. Tested it. Works great. There are very smart premium features that work with Google Sheets and text alerts. I will probably upgrade to gain access to those features. I will say that the free account comes with distracting and even confusing messages that appear after a form is completed. Confusing to the form completer that is. When I did a test run, I saw a confirmation message "Received, thank you". However in larger more attention grabbing letters directly below, it read "This form was created with POWr. Create Your own" which was underlined and hyperlinked like a call to action. Nobody completing a form needs to be presented with a new hyperlink upon clicking "Submit." Anybody intelligent enough to need an online collection form will see subtle branding and know how to track down the company behind an amazing form experience they just had. However, the average online form filler outer may "not" be that web savvy and may think they have to take one more step to complete the form. I do not like that, so I'm only giving a 4/5 star rating.

Occulua

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome Programming Easy To Use!!!

Gym Concept

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 years

We just started using Form Builder. The app is an easy way to build your network and audience. Great stuff!

Ecomm In A Flash

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I like the form! it was easy to create and it's easy to fill out.

Districttwentythree

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very easy to work with, but when I went back to make edits, it didn't change my original form.

Allthebestcards

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

installed, plugged in and used that afternoon!! I now have the ability to capture lead details. Only using the free version so far