Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

40% off plans| Contact Form Builder, Mailchimp, PayPal, Stripe

Bbxx World

Very good App! Really easy to use and simple to implement.

The only problem I find is that it takes some time to load.

Keep the good work!

Mydeviceslice Com

After looking through the App Store for a survey app, Form Builder was the easiest solution compared to the others I installed and tried out. It had all of the functionality that I needed and made building my form so simple, with great customization abilities. If this app could get any better, I would prefer to pay a one time charge per form rather then being billed ongoing for hosting a survey on my site, and sometimes when I do a test run on the survey page, it runs slow to load which I worry will detour interested people. That aside, all is great and this is the app I would recommend as the best choice for Shopify and surveys!!

Newcakes

Easy to use and integrate to the website, also very easy to edit and change the way it looks. The only reason for the 4* is that it takes quite awhile for the code to load, and for a few milliseconds you can see the code on the page! However does the job it's suppose to and works well enough. I have had many customer inquiries using the form which gets sent directly to my email. You can find an example on my site on the main menu..."More", and then "Corporate Order Form".

Carryyourbottle

Super easy form builder and quick code to paste on your page.
The form loading could be made a bit more faster.
Easy customization.

Smart Wellness Solution

Simple and user friendly but could do with improvements on adding more features, loading time and ease of accessibility on Android platform...

Same Thread Apparel

Great app for form building, however a little pricey to have the logo taken off

Donley Building Services

Pretty good app. Wish it would let me add pictures though.

Tom

DBS Carpet & Floor Care

Standardtoolstore

Great form that does what it's there to do, Seamlessly!

Usa Dawgs

Simple to use, works as advertised. A little slow to load and could use a pre-loader (I set the text to white on white as a workaround).

Lara J

Easy to use.

But would have given 5 stars if the form has a preloader.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13