Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Forms | Mailchimp forms

sportsforcharity

Sehr einfach zu bedienen und gut durchdachtes Tool - tolles Tool!
Very easy to use and well thought out tool - great tool!

Digimart ME

I used this app for my pre order forms and whatever forms i think useful to my customers. This is really a very good app.

tpezdicpikacom

Hi, Great app with usefull funcionaliotions. I am srongly recogmenting this app for all developers of webstores

Michigan Metal Artwork

Works absolutely perfect! Created custom forms with ease, and was able to customize them! One of the best apps for my store without any questions. A+++++

Hemid

AWESOME. it help a lot building an affection pages even with zero cost as I am a starter .you are awesome

Online Physio Centre

I like this form builder. It is simple and easy for a novice to use. thanks for a great app. i'll be back.

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Very good app!! I build my contact form in less than 10 minutes! Thanks, everything works perfectly!

Straus Apparel

Couldn't do what I do without y'all! Marketing based on applications and instagram, anyone the same this is the holy grail!

CbusShops, LLC

This is going to change the way we do business. Easy to use. Looks great on the page. Email notifications. Love it all.

Beaufort Belle Company

I really enjoyed this app. It's user friendly for someone like me who is only moderately tech savvy. Thanks for making my day easier!