Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Myellura

All my forms on all my websites are down. This is crazy. I could get over never getting the emails and going into the app to see entries, but this???? Someone better contact me ASAP or refund me.

Wholesale High Spirits Flutes

I do not recommend the upgraded version of this app.
I spent way to much time (overall about 90 minutes) trying to initiate the paid Premium version of this app, only to find out (through Shopify Plus) that their programming was faulty and was causing the array of frustrating issues I experienced every time I attempted to purchase an upgraded version.
Additionally, with each failed payment, I received a email notification stating that I had successfully paid for the app - which was wrong.
I contacted their customer support and was told multiple times that the issues I was experiencing were my own or Shopify's fault.
So far, since they were notified by Shopify Plus app team that their app's issues, they have not contacted me to follow-up.
I highly suggest that you DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with any paid version of this app and find another app to handle your form needs, which is what we are doing.

Alien Store Uy

Espantoso!, Luego de haber comprado el plan PRO, resulta que al instalar un segundo "plugin" tengo que volver a pagar el plan.
Si quiero cambiar el formulario por ejemplo a un mini blog no puedo!
Very Sad.

Moneytagg 2

I am not really satisfied with this app because the code they tell you to (paste) in the page your using to create the form is not discrete. it pops out! before the form loads onto the page and is visible for a whole 4 second split. making it look unprofessional, also if you want to place a banner, slideshow, image, or video above the form like at the top in my situation it doesn't let you. Im not code savvy and thought this would clear out that issue but it doesn't you can only place an image in the page container where you place the descripition making it low and if always goes under the form never above like i want it to, It's useless cause shopify already offers that. Also you'd think with the upgraded verision for css and js you'd be getting cool background drops for the form or a logo upload above the form, but no! all you get is gradient and those little squiggle lines, swirls, and pyrimid looking outlines in the background. I would of been happy with just being able to place a BANNER! OR FULL STRIPE above the form but not even that. also they promote a lower price than the one scratched off above it but really thats the price they charge you. The plane i chose said for 9.99 but they charged me 11.99! for nothing i wish i could get my money back.

Sothis Apparel

This app is absolutely awful! I'll spend HOURS editing and creating a custom apparel order form (this has happened 4 times!) only for it to freeze (the app, not my wifi or computer) and reload. I have to start all over again! I am furious. Fix this. I actually paid for the upgrade, like an idiot, and this is what I get??

My Esolution

Absolute rubbish.

Says it is FREE, but every single time you try to publish a form, it wants you to upgrade.

Misleading product. I will never use it or any other POWr plug-in. I despise being tricked into having to pay for FREE things...!!!!!

Pi Baby Studio

Would not suggest due to a big issue we had getting the forms that were submitted.

Privateprize

TOO COSTLY - They are showing FREE but they are asking for payment after Installation.
Very limited features in first 2 plans and for unlimited they are charging $29.99/month.Not satisfied.

Thanks Anyways.

Vplnyc

Cannot access to forms any more. Trying to reset password. Again no email within "a few minutes" So frustrating

Pete Mcgregor Entertainment

Very sad
we needed an app to supply forms for each product on our page
with 300 plus pages on our site
this app when it works is fine
but trying to change anything is hopeless
it jambs with the frozen Death Screen for ages when you are trying to edit multiple forms
I cannot recommend it sorry
nice guys but not up to it

typically it will not accept a zero rating review so I am reluctantly adding a single star