Contact Form | Easy Contact Us

Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Free plan available

Chef Paata | Grazing Boxes | Georgian Food in Sydney

I used this app to help me to build inquiry form for my catering business. It is easy to use and requires no coding which is a big plus fo me.

December 7, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

SKINWAI

BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS

November 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We look forward to serving you again.

Pinnaclegastro

We were a little confused at first but after we get a hang of it, it help us well and I can say all of you did a wonderful job. Hope we can learn to use this great app to the fullest.

Fomo Apparel Shop

Powr support is always quick to respond with knowledgeable answers. We have also received follow up phone calls regarding our issue(s). I would definitely recommend their apps!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

Looptworks

This is a great, and easy-to-use app. Honestly, I tried to build them without reading the instructions, so it took me a bit to learn how to use - but I love it!

November 4, 2021

Little Words Project

Easy to use, good UX. Simple to create new forms and publish to your website. A lot of element options. Great customer service!

October 19, 2021

www.loocaswim.com

very easy to install, waiting to use it but at the moment I am really well impressed. I am using the free plan, but the only thing i would have more it's the possibility to insert a logo in the form.

iCafe ® Design

Latest Safari on latest Mac do not show any form we build with powr.
Please, test this link at your computer: https://rd.se/pages/lar-dig-flyga
To upgrade and use a paid shopify plugin does not help.
If it not be solved, we have to try out something else.

October 15, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

ABC Discount Health Foods

I was looking for an easy and quick way to get customer feedback and so far it has been easy to use.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are glad that you liked our app 😊 ! Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help!

TE HE DE AMAR

fue muy facil de personalizar y de instalar, incluso cuando no sabes mucho de tecnología. Lo recomiendo mucho