Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Forms | Mailchimp forms

AudioEar

Awesome app for any types of creation. No needs any coding such a awesome app for non-coder developer and user.

SharonSmartWatches

is the best when it comes to Contact form builder, i really appreciate your services. thanks for the good work

Flexion Global

Form Builder is very simple to use, and lots of features. Very happy to recommend this app to anyone

Corso Custom Jewelry

I just released my website and I needed custom forms for a few of my customizable products (where I had over 100 variants). Yesterday I downloaded the free version (until I have some sales) and so far I'm impressed with how easy it's been to use to find a work around for my problem.

American Freed'Em

I love the ease of use with this app, it's wonderful! Forms are easily customizable and there's plenty of options, even with the free version.

Zalemart

Awesome app. Does exactly what it's meant to do!

Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to embed forms on their website.

Foldin' Feathers Waterfowl

Really enjoyed working with this app. I found it very easy to use. I will definitely be using it again for future projects.

Wisp & Willow

I used it for my other website and really like how user-friendly it is, so I decided to use it for my new website too.

CleanSea

Both easy to use and also has many good applications to use on our Shopify Store. Quick to get started and great that there's a free plan available.

These Streets Mag

Quick and easy to use, definitely recommend. Has everything you need to make a clean and easy to fill form.