Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

My Esolution

Absolute rubbish.

Says it is FREE, but every single time you try to publish a form, it wants you to upgrade.

Misleading product. I will never use it or any other POWr plug-in. I despise being tricked into having to pay for FREE things...!!!!!

Pi Baby Studio

Would not suggest due to a big issue we had getting the forms that were submitted.

Privateprize

TOO COSTLY - They are showing FREE but they are asking for payment after Installation.
Very limited features in first 2 plans and for unlimited they are charging $29.99/month.Not satisfied.

Thanks Anyways.

Vplnyc

Cannot access to forms any more. Trying to reset password. Again no email within "a few minutes" So frustrating

Pete Mcgregor Entertainment

Very sad
we needed an app to supply forms for each product on our page
with 300 plus pages on our site
this app when it works is fine
but trying to change anything is hopeless
it jambs with the frozen Death Screen for ages when you are trying to edit multiple forms
I cannot recommend it sorry
nice guys but not up to it

typically it will not accept a zero rating review so I am reluctantly adding a single star

Eliquidboutique

It is not free as it claims to be. The free version is so limited that it is simply not worth the while to build a form and be faced with tonnes of restrictions.

Boudoir By Nomi 2

Horrible app. Very slow loading up on mobile devices to the point where potential clients leave the form page. It is not $0 a month entirely. Important features which you expect to be part of the app they will charge you $7.99 a month.

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

Actually, if I could get a fraction of a Star, I would. The I-Frame design is not stable, the POW servers are slow, and worse, the customer service was not good for me (waiting three weeks now for someone to look into my store?!?!). To date, our forms are the only aspect of our website that yield us negative reviews from our customers. In the words of my last customer (received this today) from a review source other than our broken POW forms....."I recently had extensive treatments for skin cancers on head, face, neck and ears. I have been told to wear a sunscreen for years, but never found one I liked. The dermatologist suggested Blue Lizard products. Since I had never heard of them, I used your website to send a question before I purchased any. I have not received a reply and wonder if the products are no better than the customer service."

Lost customers, lost reputation, lost revenue….I just got POWed! Having worked in many restaurants (many moons ago), I understand how hurtful it can be to get a crappy tip or a bad Yelp review...it often feels unfair given how hard work the average person never sees (it often is unfair). But then again, sometimes it's exactly what someone needs to get their business up to snuff and get it together.

I am having all of my form professionally reworked. The moment they are done, I will be deleting all POWr short codes from my site.

Oh here's another review on my Yotpo site (Yotpo - a FANTASTIC, very professional app).....

Yotpo Review from 03/28/15, from Frederick M...
"...I sent an online inquiry via the web regarding the address where my order was going. The emails truncated one line of the address and made it appear that it might not be using the full address. In the end it was shipped to the complete address. Unfortunately no one responded to my online inquiry. Thank you. I do think anyone who buys will be happy with the product."

That review is now on my Facebook too.

In fact, the only 4-star reviews I have on Yotpo are due to my customer’s experience with POWr forms. The developer informed me almost a month ago that they would like to know how it was that we created a POWr form in a pop-up dialog box and that it was intended to on be a form on a page....said he would look into it and get back to me (three weeks ago)...still waiting. Done waiting because this code is affecting my business.

Good luck to you POWr. Good luck to those shops that use this app. I hate being negative...."nothing good to say, just don't say anything at all.” I have no time for toys, and no money to waste on reworking code and LOST customers.

Jonathan Clemmer
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

Hammers and Heels

So broken. So so broken. Tried to initially install the app three times and received the error "this element could not be loaded". Then I visited the site and it said the app was installed so I attempted to open the app through my site and got the same error twice. Then I tried to use the report a bug feature on their website and got the same error! I finally tried to just use the code from their page to create a form on my own. Well not only did it sometimes show two forms but sometimes it would show one form and the same error above it! Nope....nope....nope....

1 2 4 Next