Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

uizrd

easy to use. all you need to build almost any kind of form. Good customization options for the price

Perfect Capricious

buena aplicacion me gusta mucho la verdad que es bastante buena aun que deberian de añadir para loguear contraseñas

www.jeffmackdesigns.com

This app has been pretty decent. Building the form can be a little confusing but there is definitely a lot of options to customize your form.

LumigrafDecor Online Store

Useful to create interaction with your customers it's a really friendly user environment let's see if the form is working well

i Create Art Kit

Easy to use. Have used before and use for customer to complete a wholesale application form. No issues.

Florida Cooling Store

Really good builder, ive been using contact for 7 for awhile

Perenne Cosmetics

I used this app and I must say it so easy to build DIY forms and embed on your site. No coding skills required.

Edge Gaming Ltd

Very helpful and easy to use app. Helping make our business website a better place for our customers.

lalitagiri

exactly What i wanted, really beautiful and fulfill all needs, will recommend to everyone to use this app

Spiffy Stack

So far the Form Builder app is great! I have a few questions though. How do I make a form field show only when a field above it is filled? How do I install the form to the checkout page? The width of fields needs to be adjustable, and not only as a percentage of the form's total width. If that's doable already, how do I do it?