Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Oshopingph

100 % good to use
malaking tulong sa marketing

Kadgetsy

Easy to use, practical, a must have for every site. The contact form resulted is having a professional look.
The edit after creating the form is not complete, I could not change the position on the page.

Magnolia Signs

I used this app to create a booking form for workshops in my store. Ii is great how customizable it is. I wish I could add different payment options for different bookings.

Chaos Signs and Graphics

really easy form builder.... little confusing on how to make the form for only certain parts of shopify

Official XG

So Far so good with this app, it has helped me with creating a form so my clients can fill out for my custom diet and training program.

Comfy Canary

I used this app to create an application form on my Shopify store. It is the only one I found that had the conditional logic I needed. It's fairly easy to use and did what I needed. Thanks!

Prodigi Hem LLC

Has a lot of customization options. Pretty easy to use. Although when specifying the product page to install it does not display all the products available on my store. had to find a creative way to accomplish this. But overall I like it.

4FOXX

The app is really helpful, easy to set up and intuitive. Achieves the purpose very well, highly recommended for custom forms.

Dawn's Mansion

I used this app to help me modify my contact form to add a file upload element. This app suit my preference to get my contact us page to look minimal. However I would be pleased if my customers manage to upload multiple files in that single element.

Zozobee Flexwear

So far so good! Loved the options! I used my form for a Athlete submission form. Seams to have all the areas I needed thanks!

Update: Its been 2 weeks and still working great!

Update: it's been 6 months. I have tried to edit the form and it saves but does not re-publish the saved form....Will have to dig deeper.