Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

dtgsockprints

Easy to use! So glad we found this app. We use it on two different websites and are like how it easily integrates with both of them.

SimpleFurnishing

Easy to use! Cool options and settings! Awesome!

Makes organizing our contact request easy, the auto reply emails especially!

Maverick In Motion

This app was very easy to use and provides a sufficient free option. I appreciate how it allows me to publish but also edit as necessary on my website. Highly recommend this app.

Trail Rated Tees

Super simple and easy to use. Made it very easy to add to my store. Highly recommend using this for your forms.

tlzani.com

i love it i and it lets you build it for free
Needed to buil a form to receive information and build an email list

Beurer México

esta aplicación me fue de gran utilidad ya que es completamente gratis en su plan free & si permite agregar elementos utiles.

Y&C Custom Upholstery

This app was exactly what I needed for my business it was easy to add field to the forma and adding it to website only took 1 click.

Subseltzer - Subscription Sparkling Water

so easy its great! Simple, fast and aesthetically good design. would recommend to anyone who is looking for fast basic forms

BlackTreeLab

Just installed, but seems to be good app! Many options and customisations available! Will continue using!

Erased Products

Very easy to use. Built an application form for my website so influencers can apply to join our team!