Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

AnnasHats

I used this app to create a form to request a quote for a custom product. The only problem I have is that it does not correctly align images for the "image selection" part of my form. Otherwise it was very helpful and met my needs.

DMR

I'm using Form Builder as an email opt-in and so far I like it. Compared it to Mailchimp's "FREE" app and Form Builder is more versatile. Still not sure why it doesn't integrate with Shopify's customer listings or even if it is supposed to, but I'm working around it by creating separate lists locally.

Joe Bean Coffee Roasters

Super easy and friendly to use. My only complaint is that I cannot add suggested content to my form field.

Rosendorff

its great app, would love to be able to teel which product the email was sent from though, that would be amazing

sixdesires

Easy to use and does everything you would expect. However, the forms can be a bit slow to load when visiting a page.

The MAP'D Project

This app was very easy to edit and customize forms. It's cool that you can add prices to forms and edit confirmation emails to costumers!

Glowws

I used it to instal a agenda for jewelry party's. Easy setup, changeable look. 2 way setup possibility. No logo's

Refugee Artisan Initiative

It was easy to set up and use POWr forms on our site. We are using the limited free version, but pay for the Map. Both work well for the simple forms that we need, including payment.

Third Piece

I really like this plug-in and it really helped me get the job done fast. Only one complaint: I wish I could re-arrange some elements (left/right) rather than just everything stacking up on top of each other

wineandbeersupply

This app all in all is pretty robust. Its modular format makes it very user friendly, and I appreciate the customizability of it. My only complaint is that it can feel bulky if you're adding conditions to certain aspects as there is no way to actively group items together. Also I've noticed some minor glitches when creating duplicates where the edit page for an item just won't show up.