Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Thought Blossoms

I have been wanting to add a lead page to my site and Form Builder made it very easy to do so. Simple intuitive interface, hoping to grow my list as a result!

Los Reyes Tires 2

great app, they really seem to understand what is needed. wish they wouldn't limit form submissions tho.

ShopBigOnline

The best app ever! So easy to use and so useful!!! This is a great simple tool to use.........................................................................................................................................

DVNT Bike Co.

Good app. Really easy to install and get set up. I had a booking form for my bike service business up and running in just a few minutes. Really flexible options and extremely intuitive to use. Only two things I would have liked to see:
1) It would have been handy if I could limit the date & time options to keep them within my businesses working hours. At the moment with this form it would be possible for someone to book a bike in for 11:30pm on a Saturday night (when I am most definitely not open for business)
2) There are a few fields that have the option of being set at 'half-width'. But if I do that, it would be good if there was also a way of setting the next form element to sit next to it (i.e in a two column grid).

purpose-roasters

Super easy to use - made a form in less than 10 minutes.
Don't love that support is only via email and seems to be on European timing. Otherwise, great!

Click & Shop

This app helped us get the form we are looking for our wholesale products. We are still testing this app but it's great so far.

Baikishop

It's great but as a free form building site it really limits you to how much you can do. For a newbie business that only needs a couple forms, the monthly payment simply is not feasible at the moment.

Dreamdealstore

My purpose was to make a simple form (name and email with a submit button directing the visitor to a dedicated landing page.
I first tried with Wufoo and then Typform and wasted more than half/day before giving up getting a decent-looking form.
So I tried Shopify apps:
Form Builder from AAAECommerce contrary to what they claim is not allowing buttons that direct the visitor to a designated web page
Form Builder from Expert Village was even worse
I also tried Powerful Form Builder and abandoned it even more quickly.
But I eventually tried Form Builder from POWr.io and this was a 10 min job to get my form up and running.
My only reservations:
- not possible to adjust the size of the frame hosting the form (reduce the margins)
- not possible to get 2 submit buttons (Yes => go to one page, No => go to another page)

Carolinavazquez

Es muy amigable y fácil trabajar con sus apps. Hasta ahora es una herramienta que comienzo a probar y si funciona como espero, sin duda compraré la versión paga

Crystalcm

It does exactly what it says and the form itself is very good to create and add to your site. I love the dashboard and the stats that tell me how many times people have clicked on it. However, it takes an awkward amount of time to load the form whenever you go on the page. I did ask the support team but they simply said that's the way it is and its fast from our side.