Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

wineandbeersupply

This app all in all is pretty robust. Its modular format makes it very user friendly, and I appreciate the customizability of it. My only complaint is that it can feel bulky if you're adding conditions to certain aspects as there is no way to actively group items together. Also I've noticed some minor glitches when creating duplicates where the edit page for an item just won't show up.

Milly's

Great app and easy to use! Just wish there was a little more customisation available with the design options.

Great Pool Starts Here

I used the app to collect registration information at the time of paying fees. I really like how the forms data can automatically sync to Google Docs.

DRAY COSMETICS

I used this app to build a form newsletter with checkboxes.
Really need to be in multi-language
Recommend

OnessAB

Fantastic app, and as far as im aware, the only one that says its free and actually is free.
Alot of funtions out of the box.
Wished it was easier to change the default text for submit button. Would also been nice to be able to add more reception detail fields and have them made obligated or optional.
Shortcode to be able to add the form anywhere wished.

Thought Blossoms

I have been wanting to add a lead page to my site and Form Builder made it very easy to do so. Simple intuitive interface, hoping to grow my list as a result!

Los Reyes Tires 2

great app, they really seem to understand what is needed. wish they wouldn't limit form submissions tho.

ShopBigOnline

The best app ever! So easy to use and so useful!!! This is a great simple tool to use.........................................................................................................................................

DVNT Bike Co.

Good app. Really easy to install and get set up. I had a booking form for my bike service business up and running in just a few minutes. Really flexible options and extremely intuitive to use. Only two things I would have liked to see:
1) It would have been handy if I could limit the date & time options to keep them within my businesses working hours. At the moment with this form it would be possible for someone to book a bike in for 11:30pm on a Saturday night (when I am most definitely not open for business)
2) There are a few fields that have the option of being set at 'half-width'. But if I do that, it would be good if there was also a way of setting the next form element to sit next to it (i.e in a two column grid).

purpose-roasters

Super easy to use - made a form in less than 10 minutes.
Don't love that support is only via email and seems to be on European timing. Otherwise, great!