Form Builder | Contact Form

Custom Form Builder | Contact Form Builder | Contact Us Form

Kitchenell

super easy but I had to upgrade to 5$ a month

Kchac Natural Products

Great form builder, all that is necessary in the app. Love it!

Teakworks4u

Creating forms with Form Builder is about as easy as can be. Intuitive interface guides you every step of the way. Great app!

Mason Jar Candles Co

Process took maybe ten minutes. The form was just what I needed. Awesome that the free membership gives you what you need to create the form. If my business grows, the paid membership will definitely be in the future.

Badass Babe

Created one form so far - super easy to create, super easy to integrate into my website.

And for my very small business, the right price (free).

Thanks!

West Country Cookers

Easy and quick to use. Versatile. 5 stars

Fornessi

Really usefull app. Super easy to use. Thanks! If you want to see it in action on our website check out www.fornessi.com

Acoustic Soundproofing

This is an awesome app! It has helped us out so seamlessly we hardly had to think to set it up and it's an imperative part of any online marketing campaign. It has absolutely helped out acoustic and multi-purpose soundproofing store out.We highly recommend it!

Used Car Truck Parts And Engines

Fantastic app, awesome support. We run several Shopify stores for many years by now and we couldn't live without this app. I exceptionally like the reliable service, the easy-to-use admin and the scalability. Clearly a must-have! Congrats, you guys rock special thanks to Pilar in person.

Trevor Dudeck

This form builder was very easy to navigate for my site www.dudeckdistributing.com I am very pleased with it so far and will continue to use it!