Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Levitate Surf

Great app. Easy to use, quick set up. Works seamlessly.

Decaf Depot

Great tool and very easy to setup!

Greef Store

Massive range of apps!! The Form Builder has been exactly what we are after for taking registrations for events. The support has been perfect and pricing is great!

Cheers,

Climemet

So easy to use and install. Good support too

Elitecoaching

Their suite of apps have been a true blessing to someone like me who is used to working with WordPress and plugins. My client gets his contact form, his social feeds, and his popup banners effortlessly and under one roof. The redesign of the interface has been phenomenal as well. Great Job!

Treasuresco

That is helpful app. I like it. so much better if the integration with mailchimp was free.

Nailcandi 2

Super easy to install and activate. Love it!

Bear Mountain Outfitters Manly Toys And Hobbies

Super easy and worth the install.

Mailquotes Com

This may be one of the best apps in the Shopify app store. I wish I would have found it sooner. Great customer service and a lot of options.

Raindrop Com

Absolutely brilliant. I love the form builder! Having moved over from Wordpress to Shopify to launch our new company, I decided to give POWr Form Builder a shot, and still, after having created multiple forms, I'm blown away by it's capabilities. Very well done, bravo!