Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Helenskinz Online Nz

Love this app, I made a form on a page of a new product that is coming soon, it has not been officially released yet so my form lets customers enter their name, email and we will contact them when the product is in stock and available. That is great because now I have a long list of people with their email addresses that want to know it's arrived, great app and so many possibilities, endless amount of things you could do with this. Easy to use! Thanks....

John Macmahon

Excellent, easy to install simple to setup. Great work, thanks ...

Meinmind

We love this app. We created a wholesale form and had it up and running within 10 minutes. Works great!

Leconterie

"Must-have" app for any Shopify user. Easy to use and works great.

Ppsolutions

Great support staff. A great number of valuable plug-ins to supplement my online store and the foundation that Shopify provides. Definitely recommend!

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Recommend highly!

Jardin Flowers

Amazing app!!! Easy to use, endless options. Great support!

Nsymbol Psych Reports

Works great. Easy to use. Great support. Thanks.

Supercross Bmx 2

Powr has been a great plug in for us, the Social Wall, the Form Builder, all great apps that add value to our store!!

Ecustommemory Com

This is a great place for the forms and add-ons and customer support is superb!
If you want to use simple forms, Powr is the place to go and no body on line can offer better services or tools at all than Powr; Above all, the pricing plan is very reasonable and rather low in any case. This is a great place to find help.

Reasonable and reliable; this business is! Well good luck if you want to find some freelancer to do similar work, good luck--I doubt.

If you just want to use some forms with a great deal of customization, it is really easy and anybody can do it!

This business deserves a 5 star award!