Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Decaf Depot

Great tool and very easy to setup!

Greef Store

Massive range of apps!! The Form Builder has been exactly what we are after for taking registrations for events. The support has been perfect and pricing is great!

Cheers,

Climemet

So easy to use and install. Good support too

Elitecoaching

Their suite of apps have been a true blessing to someone like me who is used to working with WordPress and plugins. My client gets his contact form, his social feeds, and his popup banners effortlessly and under one roof. The redesign of the interface has been phenomenal as well. Great Job!

Treasuresco

That is helpful app. I like it. so much better if the integration with mailchimp was free.

Nailcandi 2

Super easy to install and activate. Love it!

Bear Mountain Outfitters Manly Toys And Hobbies

Super easy and worth the install.

Mailquotes Com

This may be one of the best apps in the Shopify app store. I wish I would have found it sooner. Great customer service and a lot of options.

Raindrop Com

Absolutely brilliant. I love the form builder! Having moved over from Wordpress to Shopify to launch our new company, I decided to give POWr Form Builder a shot, and still, after having created multiple forms, I'm blown away by it's capabilities. Very well done, bravo!

Helenskinz Online Nz

Love this app, I made a form on a page of a new product that is coming soon, it has not been officially released yet so my form lets customers enter their name, email and we will contact them when the product is in stock and available. That is great because now I have a long list of people with their email addresses that want to know it's arrived, great app and so many possibilities, endless amount of things you could do with this. Easy to use! Thanks....