Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Posture Beads1

Amazing ! Love this app. Made it super easy for me to create forms for my websites without needing to hire someone to code for me. Saved me money, easy to learn and fast to apply!! I highly recommend this app :)

Me4kidz

Top notch service - prompt & efficient. I was very pleased! Sometimes technical support people can be hard to understand or just difficult in general - their team was very well spoken & explained everything in our terms to make sense of it.

Cyclelife Electric

Perfect for what we needed! Easy to use and edit and it links extremely well with our website and mailchimp! Really worth getting.

Chaserbrand4

Great app,better customer service! easy to set up and use!

Yorkvilles

Professional app. The screening out of spam emails is helpful and necessary! Would highly recommend this app.

Hop Scotch Childrens Store

super simple set up without a need for extensive web knowledge. great price!

Peppertheory

Awesome apps and amazing customer service!

Thediamondbonsai

Super easy to make forms. Couldn't ask for much more

Happy Dog Food 2

Just installed this app yesterday, made a form in five minutes, super easy. I will be upgrading to a paid plan to get more bells and whistles, although the free plan has a lot of features, I want more so my form looks awesome. Love that it integrates with shopify.

Poppies Beads N More

This app is exactly what I needed! It is very user friendly and it made creating the form that I needed a breeze. I had a question and support was right there to answer.